Thursday, November 13, 2014

Balancing Act

So, I attended a balancing workshop hosted by Kate, the medium.  It was kind of hokey but I went in with an open mind.  I mean, who doesn't need to balance their life.  Love, money, work, family and life in general.  The workshop teaches you have to balance yourself according to cards relating to your chakras.  It was very interesting feeling my body's reaction to the different cards.  I was out of balance with 4 cards.  Understandably, I have a lot going on in me life.  Kids, separation, job, finances.  Kate walked us through how to balance and stay in balance.  I left that day encouraged and with inner peace.

Staying in balance is hard.  My heart is fragile.  My life is upside down.  I need serenity, calm and just middle of the road.  That is one of my biggest wishes and complaints of my failing marriage.  We were either on the highest mountain or the lowest point.  I would tell my husband, why can't we just be? In the middle, straight and smooth.  Sometimes, we need that.  Don't get me wrong, I love the highs.  But, what goes up, must come down.  And down it would crash.  Leaving chaos and confusion.

One of the saddest days of my marriage, the one where I told my husband that I was done.  It was also the most sense of relief I had felt in years.  The mess of my marriage that spilled over into my life.  Finally, I had the courage to put a stop to the craziness and get into balance.





No comments:

Post a Comment